November 11, 2012
I thought I’d like to share this video with you from Corrina Rachel, it’s on you tube, explaining the 10 best nutritious foods that we should make sure to include in our daily diet.
If you’re interested in developing your Light Body this is an excellent tip as one of the steps to bring you nearer to your goal.
Tips on how to go from junk foods to health foods!
- Take it slowly, one step at a time. The wise tortoise approach here is better than the rash fast huffing and puffing hare approach!
- Stock the health foods at home to make sure you have them handy.
- Begin to include them a meal at a time i.e. one meal a week, then go to two meals, then go to three meals a day. So that after a few weeks you end up with one healthy day a week. For one day a week you eat no junk food, only healthy food passes your lips!
- Keep that up and continue with adding another meal at a time on another day so that you end up with 2 days a week of nothing but healthy foods.
- Continue with this pattern and take as long as it takes you and your body to adjust. Until you get to 6 days a week of health food and on the seventh you eat all the foods you desire. This can take you weeks or even months, it does not matter, go at your own pace.
- Drink a lot of water, healthy still water, preferably not sparkled.
- No alcohol, no coffee, no black tea, or if at all just one glass or one cup per day. No sodas!
- Drink a lot of herb teas. You’ll get used to it. The human is a creature of habit.
- Cut out sugars and sweet stuff as much as you can.
- Exercise daily at least one hour of walking. If you can do the gym or swimming or jogging even better.
- Breathe consciously i.e. be aware of every breath you breathe. Your breath connects you with the Creator. Breathe as much fresh air as possible.
- Make sure to get enough healthy sleep. Your soul needs the good rest to recuperate from the day’s ordeals. Besides if you give your problems up to dreamland, you will find the solutions and they will be clear to you when you are awake.
The more your body gets used to healthy quality live food, the more your body will desire that and the better you will feel. Don’t despair if you keep breaking your pattern, just keep on, listen to your better judgement, the constructive voice within you. That’s the one who cares about you and loves you! Do not listen to your monster within that keeps leading you on the wrong path. That’s the one to ignore. The more you ignore that destructive voice within the fainter it will get. Don’t give up on yourself. You are much greater than you think.
Healthy food is nourishing, energizing, improves the mind and brain power and also helps with keeping your emotions on the positive track. Good Luck and above all have fun! Life is about doing what you do with much JOY!